Loď na uklízení žabince z rybníku. Jinak demonstrační konstrukce dálkově řízené lodi s vrtulovým pohonem.
Turborix (AE) Brushless Motor Controllers. Please read the instructions carefully before you start to use new controllers. The ESCs use higher quality micro processor and more FETs with lower intemal resistance. As such, they outperform many other ESCs. In particular, they have extremely performance-cost ratio.
Model FM10A Current 10 (A) BEC Max 1A Cells NiCd/NiMh 6-12; 2-3 Li-Po Weight 10 (g)
Main functions: 1. Safety mode: the motor won’t start no matter what the position of the control stick is when switched on the RC unit. When the throttle is not at lowest or Max position, it will sound by “di-di-di” for warning.
2. Brake: On / Off (factory setting is Off).
3. Battery type: NiCd/NiMh, LiPo.
4. Number of batteries: automatic (when setting Battery Type, the ESC will set Number of Batteries automatically at the same time)
5. Start up mode: Soft start up, Hard start up
6. Timing mode: Soft timing-for 2, 4, 6 pole brushless motors, Hard timing-for 6 and more pole motors, Auto
7. Temperature protection: the controller will reduce output power when temperature reaches 120 degrees centigrade
8. Low voltage protection: reduce output power when the voltage goes down below the setting (setting of low voltage is 2.8V times number of batteries)
- Normal start up:
Connect the controller and motor as above connection drawing. Switch on the transmitter and check the throttle stick at lowest position. Connect the main power pack and switch on BEC (for the controllers with “beeps” – Brake On, now you can begin flying. If the throttle stick is not at lowest position, you will hear “di-di-di”, that alarms you moving the stick to lowest position.
- Set up by Throttle Stick: Connect controller with motor as above connection diagram. Switch on the transmitter and check the throttle stick is at Max position. Connect the main power pack and switch on BEC (for the controllers with BEC). After a piece of music, you can follow the prompting sound to begin programming. When hear a prompting sound (sound 3 times), move the throttle stick from high to low position quickly. You should hear a “beep”, your setting is done. Move the stick back to Max position, waiting for the prompting sound and repeat above steps for other settings. After your setting, keep the stick at lowest position for 5 seconds, you will hear a piece of music. Now, you can begin flying.
1. Brake On: - - -
2. Brake Off: - - - - - -
3. NiCd / NiMh: . - . - . -
4. LiPo: . – . – . –
5. Soft Start up: .. - .. - .. –
6. Hard Start up: .. – .. – .. –
7. Soft Timing: … “ …” …”
8. Hard Timing: ,,, – ,,, – ,,, –
9. Reset to Factory Setting: … … …
The controllers are supplied with factory setting, Brake Off, Soft start up and Auto timing. Note: when the first time of using the ESC, or when changing number of batteries, or when changing battery type, the setting of Battery Type must be done every time.